Movement in mind is the name given to Anna Brazier's ITM Alexander Teaching and Arts Practice. Anna is a sole trader and is registered with the ICO.
Movement in mind provides ITM Alexander lessons lectures and workshops to individuals and to groups. Anna also makes Fine Art and participates in arts projects, workshops and exhibitions.
Personal information is collected and held with the consent of those concerned for purposes inherent in or connected with the objects of the business. Emails will be sent out with consent to share information about up and coming events and workshops etc. Information held is never shared with others without explicit consent unless required by law.
Categories of information that may be held
1. Contact details of enquirers, workshop participants, pupils and past pupils which may include names addresses phone numbers and email addresses.
2. Payment records
3. Details relating to those other than Alexander pupils with whom movement in mind enters into contracts, has business dealings or mutual interests, for example colleagues, training organisations, exhibition curators, organisations from which materials might be purchased or premises hired.
4. For Alexander work - Information shared on the introductory consent form which may contain brief health related information.
5. For Alexander work - Lesson summaries in the form of aid-memoirs which are routinely shared with pupil and groups by email after each session if agreed. These details include first names only, activities explored, themes, learning points and questions - all related to learning about Alexanders work.
Consent retention and deletion of personal information.
1. For Alexander work - Introductory lessons include discussion of consent and pupils are asked to sign a form at the outset which provides information and options.
2. Anna Brazier as the sole record holder is responsible for seeing that information held is accurate and up to date, and that consent is current. She will take reasonable steps to ensure that information is held securely whether in paper or electronic form.
3. Personal information shall be deleted when no longer required or relevant. Personal contact details can be deleted on request, lesson summaries and payment records are kept for tax and insurance purposes for 10 years.
4. In the event of sudden serious incapacity or death a nominated colleague is identified to access current Alexander pupils contact details to inform and offer appropriate guidance and if relevant - support to find another teacher.
Please do not hesitate to ask Anna directly about anything to do with how she looks after your personal information. You can email her directly from this web site with queries, concerns or a request to be removed from a contact list.